Our event for first time buyers is happening this Saturday
Thinking of buying your first home? Come along to our Sleaford branch this Saturday for free advice from the experts
First Time Buyer Event
Pygott & Crone Estate Agents
19 Southgate, Sleaford, NG34 7SU
Saturday 11th June
9.00am – 1.00pm
More and more people are eager to get on the housing ladder and if you’re doing it for the first time then it can be daunting and confusing – you may not know where to start. You may have already done some research, asked questions online, or consulted family members who have bought their own house in the past; and have more questions than answers!
Why not ask the experts and come to our dedicated event for first time buyers that we are holding at our Sleaford branch on Saturday. From 9.00am until 1.00pm anyone can drop in and chat to one of our property experts or mortgage advisers about any aspect of the house buying process.
Here is a flavour of the advice that is available:
- The house buying journey: a run down on all the steps you will take, from enquiry to completion.
- Financing a purchase: be fully informed on what you can really afford.
- Your property requirements: we can show you a diverse range of properties so you
- Getting your dream home: how to get ahead of the competition and avoid disappointment
- The legal process: understand what happens after your offer is accepted.
- Your property options explained: new builds, resales, shared ownership schemes, help to buy.
- The true costs of buying your first home
The above is just a guide, and we are always able to answer any questions you may have – nothing is too trivial and we are happy to help.
If you would like to come to the event, please drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01529 414333 so that we can confirm numbers. We look forward to seeing you!
New homes available across Lincolnshire with a range of buying options available
Our new homes developments
Your guide to investing in multiple-occupancy homes
Investing in multiple-occupancy homes (HMOs) can be a great way of increasing yields, making them very attractive investment opportunities for landlords.
Landlords! When was the last time you booked a rental valuation?
Rental demand still outstrips supply in the UK, and your property is unique, which is why it’s important to understand its true rental value.
Have you double-checked your tenancy agreement?
When you have found the perfect rental property for you, it can be very tempting to sign on that dotted line in a hurry.