“Pygott & Crone”, “Us”, “Our” means Pygott & Crone Holdings Limited or any of its subsidiaries.
“Website” means www.pygott-crone.com, the official website of Pygott & Crone.
“You”, “Your”, “User” means you, the person accessing this Website.
“Content” means graphics, code, fonts, text, property information (“particulars”), files, photographs, videos, audio files.
“Device” means the computer, tablet, mobile phone, television, or internet-enabled technology that you are using to access this Website.
“Infrastructure” means the web server(s) on which this Website is hosted, and any connected databases, network devices, hardware, firewalls, or devices.
“Downtime” means when the Website or any part of it is unavailable and cannot be accessed for any reason at any time.
“Search Engine” means any recognised and widely used search engine such as Google, Bing or Yahoo.
“Hotlinking” means linking directly to Content on our Website.
“Scraping” means systematically downloading all or part of our Website.
“Account” means a password-protected, or otherwise private, area of the Website available to authorised users only.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms without notice. It is your responsibility to ensure you access this page on each visit to this website to ensure that you have read the current Terms.
These Terms were last updated on 29th March 2019.
- The owner, maintainer, and operator of this Website is Pygott & Crone Holdings Limited; registered in England and Wales number 6225014; registered office 3 Castlegate, Grantham, Lincolnshire NG31 6SF.
- The subsidiaries of Pygott & Crone are: Pygott & Crone Estate Agents Limited, registered in England and Wales number 6224533; Pygott & Crone Agriculture Limited, registered in England and Wales number 8259070; Pygott & Crone Commercial Limited, registered in England and Wales number 7487760; Pygott & Crone Legal Services Limited, registered in England and Wales number 7831010; Pygott & Crone Property Auctions Limited, registered in England and Wales number 7487847; Stonebow Financial Services Limited, registered in England and Wales number 9341449. The registered office for all Pygott & Crone subsidiaries is 3 Castlegate, Grantham, Lincolnshire NG31 6SF.
- The Website and Content is provided for use “as is” and “as available” and any reliance upon the same is at your sole risk. Pygott & Crone make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this Website or its Content. Nothing on this Website shall be deemed to constitute financial or legal advice.
- This Website is intended for the information of residents of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. If you access this Website from outside the UK then this will require the transfer of data across international borders. You hereby consent to such data transfers.
- The terms, conditions and provisions of this Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If any of the terms, conditions and provisions shall be unlawful, void, or unenforceable for any purpose; the particular term, condition or provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforeceability of the remaining terms, conditions or provisions.
- You must ensure that all persons who access this Website through your internet connection are made aware of, accept, and comply with, these Terms.
- We cannot, and do not, guarantee that this Website, or any of its content, will always be available and accessible. Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, suspend or otherwise remove access to this Website or parts of it without notice. We will not be liable to you for any such Downtime at any time.
- We reserve the right to block access to this website based on Internet Protocol addresses at any time for any reason.
- Parts of this Website are restricted to authorised users only and are subject to password protection and further security measures. You must not access, or attempt to access, these restricted parts of the Website unless you are an authorised user.
- If you have an Account on this Website you must keep your password and access details confidential; and agree to take all reasonable steps to ensure your password is of sufficient strength, is kept private, and is not shared with any other person. We strongly advise you not to access our Website on a public device, or by connecting to an open or public Wi-Fi or internet connection.
We reserve the right to revoke, remove or disable any Account for any reason without notice.
- All Content on this Website, including the descriptions of properties listed on this website, is intended for information purposes only, and is subject to change without any prior notice. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that descriptions and other information relating to properties is accurate, but we cannot guarantee this. We do not accept any liability if you suffer any loss whatsoever as a result of using this Website or relying on any of its Content.
- We cannot accept any responsibility (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of this Website or any action taken in reliance on any information or Content displayed on this Website or any other third party website which it may link to.
- This Website, and its Content (unless stated otherwise) is the property of Pygott & Crone and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You are permitted to retrieve and display Content on a digital screen, store Content in cached electronic format on a non-networked disk and print individual pages of Content. Content must not be photocopied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any other way. You may not reproduce or incorporate the Website or any of its contents into any other website. Pygott & Crone welcomes links to this site from relevant third party websites. However, if requested in writing by Pygott & Crone (either by email or post), links must be removed within 24 hours.
- All trademarks appearing on this Website are the property of their respective owners.
- You must not copy, modify, republish or in any way exploit, any part of this Website or its content. You are permitted to view, print, and download content from this Website for your own private non-commercial use.
- You may link to any page on this Website for non-commercial purposes only, by method of bookmarking, hyperlink, or social media sharing only.
- Our Website may be crawled or indexed by Search Engines only. We reserve the right to block access to any user, robot, or device that we deem not to be a Search Engine.
- You must not systematically or programmatically obtain or download (by means including but not limited to: scraping, framing, embedding, mirroring) pages, text, graphics, photographs, videos, or any other content from our Website; unless you have our express written permission.
- We reserve the right to link to, or display Content from, third party websites from our Website and do not accept any liability or responsibility for the content of said third party websites. If we link to a third party website this does not necessarily mean we endorse, share the views of, or claim association with, said third party websites.
- You must take all reasonable steps to ensure that your Device has adequate protection against viruses, Trojans, or any such malicious software. We do not guarantee, and make no warranty, that this Website is free of bugs, viruses or any such malicious software.
- You must not misuse this Website or any of its Infrastructure by means including but not limited to: attempting to gain unauthorised access, uploading or otherwise introducing viruses or any malicious software, attacking via a denial of service attack, or a distributed denial of service attack. We will report any such breach to, and co-operate with, the relevant law enforcement authorities.
- You must not use this Website for malicious or unlawful purposes, including but not limited to: distribution of material, obtaining unauthorised access to computer systems, interfering with other users of the Website.