At Pygott and Crone we believe our key strength is in our people, having grown since 1991 from inception to now employing over 100 dedicated staff covering a diverse range of services throughout Lincolnshire.
We believe by investing in the training and development of our staff’s skills will ensure we continue to deliver an unrivalled range of services to our clients.
If you are a highly motivated individual with good communication skills and possess a desire to succeed we would be more than happy to hear from you. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter.
Mortgage Administrator - Sleaford
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Pygott and Crone Financial Services for a Mortgage Administrator, working with our expanding team.
Responsible for all aspects of a Client’s mortgage and life insurance application from submission to completion and beyond, supporting the Advisor Team and based in our Sleaford Central Office.
The right candidate will be organised, with a good attention to detail, confident on the phone with a friendly and outgoing manner and have previous customer service experience or from a finance background. We are a small and friendly Team who strive to make sure our Clients’ best interests are our main focus and aim to give an outstanding service.
- To process in full all mortgage business from application stage once spoken with an Advisor to completion.
- To complete all administration relating to mortgage sales; to include checking applications, processing paperwork and working with sellers, solicitors, lenders and the mortgage provider until the sale completes and the mortgage goes through.
- Entering new cases on the system and keeping the Mortgage data updated.
- Dealing with correspondence and producing standard letters. Liaise with lenders, insurance companies, solicitors and clients ensuring requirements met and tracking these procedures on the system.
- Ensuring acceptance terms and mortgage offers received as promptly as possible and checking these against application.
Full time: Monday – Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000 per annum
How to apply: Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com