Anwick Manor, Anwick
Get in touch
More about the property
The development built by HPC Homes comprises of 14 properties made up of 12 new dwellings and 2 refurbished properties, ranging from 3 bedroomed town houses to executive homes, built to a high specification and situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac.
HPC Homes were founded in 1999 and have created many quality new homes, they have a reputation for client satisfaction and high-quality workmanship which ensures they receive a great deal of work through client recommendations.
Anwick is a small village situated 4 miles from Sleaford, on the A153 between Sleaford and Billinghay and approximately 16 miles from the cathedral city of Lincoln. The church of St Edith is a grade 1 Anglican Church dating to the late 13th or early 14th century, restored in 1859 with the spire rebuilt in 1906 after being struck by lightning. In the centre of the village is a 200 plus year old Forge designed by John Nash.