BEFORE YOU MOVE IN:
Application Fee £120 (incl VAT)
Payable for each and every proposed occupier over 18 years of age, to include:
- credit referencing (including identity check etc);
- contract negotiation.
Guarantor Fee £120 (incl VAT)
Payable for each and every Guarantor (if required), to include:
- credit referencing (as above);
- preparation of Deed of Guarantee.
Accompanied Check-in Fee £200 (incl VAT)
Payable prior to moving into the property, to include:
- meeting the tenant(s) at the property;
- signing of the tenancy agreement;
- checking of the property inventory with the tenant;
- taking meter readings for utilities and services and supplying information to utility companies.
DURING YOUR TENANCY:
Amendment Fee £50 (incl VAT)
Contract negotiation, amending terms and updating your tenancy agreement during your tenancy
Renewal Fee £100 (incl VAT)
Contract negotiation, amending and updating terms and arranging a further tenancy and agreement
Lost Security Items Fee £25 (incl VAT) plus item cost
Payable in addition to the cost of the item requiring replacement, to include:
- obtaining any necessary permissions;
- sourcing suppliers/items;
- arranging for collection/delivery.
Out of Hours Services £80 per hour (incl VAT) plus any actual costs incurred
Where actions of the tenant result in the managing agent having to attend the property out of normal office hours the above fee will be payable to the
managing agent in addition to any charges made by authorised contractors.
Permitted Occupier Fee £60 (incl VAT)
Payable for each and every Guarantor (if required) to include:
- explaining to any permitted occupier their rights and responsibilities towards the tenant(s);
- right to rent check;
ENDING YOUR TENANCY:
Check out Fee £nil
Attending the property to undertake an updated Schedule of Condition based on the original inventory and negotiating the repayment of the security deposit(s)
Future Landlord Reference Fee £25 (incl VAT) per reference request
Collating information and preparing a reference for a future landlord or letting agent
OTHER FEES AND CHARGES:
Additional charges may be made at the end of the tenancy for dilapidations or cleaning of the property and the landlord may seek to recover any costs incurred in recovering unpaid rent.
An increased deposit may be sought by the landlord prior to entering into the tenancy where a tenant wishes to keep a pet or where a tenant is perceived to be an increased credit risk. In all cases, we recommend you discuss the potential for any increased deposit prior to applying for a property.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON OUR FEES, PLEASE ASK A MEMBER OF STAFF